FAQFrequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to many FAQ Surfari Surf School. If you have any other questions or if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help!
FAQ Surfari Surf School San Diego
1. Where do I meet for my surf lesson?
2. What should I bring to a surf lesson?
3. How early should I arrive?
4. Where do I park?
5. How good of a swimmer do I have to be?
6. Are there restrooms nearby?
7. Are there stores and restaurants in the area?
Surfari Surf School offers private, semi-private, and group surf lessons daily.
In addition, we offer lessons that are perfect for beginners, as well as intermediate coaching to improve on previous surf experience.
Firstly, lessons begin in the surf shop with land instruction that covers proper surfing techniques. Including paddling, positioning on the board, standing, wave selection, and surf etiquette.
After the lesson is finished we will move to the ocean where students will demonstrate what they have learned with supervised practice time.
Book a Surf Lesson Today!
You can find more information here.