Join a Surfari Surf Camp in San Diego and catch the best waves in Mission Beach. Our 4 to 1 student to instructor ratio is perfect for learning to surf with others!
Surfari Surf School offers 5 day surf camps, Monday through Fridays during the Summer months (May through August) in Mission Beach San Diego, California. Our surf instructors are highly qualified and as a result of, they are dedicated on teaching you how to surf. We provide all of the proper equipment for learning to surf or you are welcome to bring your own so that you are comfortable.
San Diego Surf Camps: What’s Included
- 3 hours of guided surf instruction
- Use of a surfboard and leash
- Use of wetsuit and rashguard t-shirt
- 1-hour of optional independent practice time after camp
- Water, bathrooms, and lockers in the surf shop
Monday – Friday
- $300 plus applicable taxes or city fees, per person for a total of 5 days
- 9:30am – 12:30pm, 3 hours per day