San diego surf lessons, Learn how to surf in San Diego with Surfari Surf School! We offer daily lessons from our convenient location in Mission Beach, California.
The Best San Diego Surf Lessons! Much like all great schools, we have talented and experienced instructors! Our instructors are veteran surfers with decades of surfing experience.
San Diego Surf Lessons : What’s Included
- 1.5 hours of surf instruction
- Use of surfboard and leash
- Use of wetsuit and/or rashguard t-shirt
- 1-hour of practice time after the instructor’s lesson
- Bathrooms and lockers in the surf shop
- Group Surf Lesson – $59 Per Person – [3-5] to 1 students to instructor ratio
- Semi-Private Lesson – $69 Per Person – 2 to 1 students to instructor ratio
- Private Surf Lesson – $89 Per Person – 1 to 1 student to instructor ratio
- 7 days a week
- 9am, 11am, 1pm, & 3pm
With decades of experience, we have come up with a unique way of teaching people to surf.
Lessons are taught in the surf shop location with land instruction that covers proper surfing techniques, such as paddling, positioning yourself on the board, standing, wave selection, and surf etiquette. We will also discuss the day’s surf conditions and how they will affect the guests and ocean safety.
Book a Surf Lesson Today!