San diego surf lessons, Learn how to surf in San Diego with Surfari Surf School! We offer daily lessons from our convenient location in Mission Beach, California.
We offer the Best San Diego Surf Lessons! Much like all great schools, we have talented and experienced instructors! Our instructors are veteran surfers with decades of surfing experience.
San Diego Surf Lessons : What’s Included
- 1 hour or 1.5 hours of surf instruction.
- Use of surfboard and leash.
- Use of wetsuit and/or rashguard t-shirt.
- 1 extra hour of independent practice time after the instructor’s lesson.
- Bathrooms and lockers in the surf shop.
One and Half Hours – Surf Lessons:
- 1.5 Hours Group Surf Lessons – $59.00 per person. – [3-5] Students to 1 Instructor ratio.
- 1.5 Hours Semi-Private Lessons – $69.00 per person. – 2 Students to 1 Instructor ratio.
- 1.5 Hours Private Surf Lessons – $89.00 per person. – 1 Student to 1 Instructor ratio.
One Hour – Surf Lessons:
- 1 Hour Group Surf Lesson – $49.00 per person – [3-5] Students to 1 Instructor ratio.
- 1 Hour Semi-Private Lesson – $59.00 per person – 2 Students to 1 Instructor ratio.
- 1 Hour Private Surf Lesson – $79.00 per person – 1 Student to 1 Instructor ratio.
- 7 days a week.
- 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, & 2:30 pm.
Meanwhile, with our decades of experience, we have come up with a unique and effective way of teaching people to surf!
Firstly, surf lessons are taught in the surf shop location with land instruction that covers proper surfing techniques, such as paddling, positioning yourself on the board, standing, wave selection, and surf etiquette. We will also discuss the day’s surf conditions and how they will affect the guests and ocean safety.
Secondly, when the in shop lesson is over students will go into the ocean to practice the skills they learned. When the practice time is over everyone will meet back in the surf shop, where the instructor will discuss what the students did well with and what they could improve on.
Lastly, after the 1 hour or 1.5 hour surf lesson, students may keep the equipment for 1 extra hour of independent practice time.
Book a Surf Lesson Today!