San diego surf lessons, Learn how to surf in San Diego with Surfari Surf School! We offer daily lessons from our convenient location in Mission Beach, California.
If you interested how to Learn to Surf San Diego, then look no further Surfari Surf School offers the best surf lessons with our great customer services and the best prices. As most great schools, we have talented and experienced instructors! Our instructors are veteran surfers with decades of surfing experience and a passion for teaching.
Learn to Surf San Diego: What’s Included
- 1 hour of surf instruction.
- Use of surfboard and leash.
- Use of wetsuit and/or rashguard t-shirt.
- 1 hour of practice time after the instructor’s lesson.
- Bathrooms and lockers in the surf shop.
- Group Surf Lesson – $69.00 per person – [3-5] Students to 1 Instructor ratio.
- Semi-Private Surf Lesson – $79.00 per person. 2 Students to 1 Instructor ratio.
- Private Surf Lesson – $99.00 per person. 1 Student to 1 Instructor ratio.
- 7 days a week.
- 8:30am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm Daily.
With decades of experience, we have come up with a unique way of teaching people to surf.
Firstly, surf lessons are taught in the surf shop location with land instruction that covers proper surfing techniques, such as paddling, positioning yourself on the board, standing, wave selection, and surf etiquette. We will also discuss the day’s surf conditions and how they will affect the guests and ocean safety.
Secondly, when the in shop lesson is over students will go into the ocean to practice the skills they learned. When the practice time is over everyone will meet back in the surf shop, where the instructor will discuss what the students did well with and what they could improve on.